When selecting the right mover it’s important to ask the right questions.
- Is the Mover Licensed & Insured?
- Is insurance included within the price of my move?
- How do they charge for their services?
- Is there a minimum charge?
- How will you be charged for travel?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Is there anything they will not move?
- How much will my move cost?
- Local Moves are charged by the hour and long distance moves are charged by distance or weight.
- Be completely packed before we arrive
- Take apart your electronics, computers, etc.
- Take apart your bed frame.
- Move boxes near the door
- Anything you move, or prepare for us to move will save you time.
A. Like waitresses and the valet, it is customary to tip movers, but it’s completely up to you. If you feel the movers worked hard and took care of you, then a tip is appreciated.
A. Double drive time means we don’t charge you for the time it takes us to get to your place and we also don’t charge you for the time it takes us to get back to our office at the end of the day. Instead, to pay us for this time, we double the time it takes for us to get from your old house to your new one.